
I've been thinking about starting traditions in my own little family for the different holidays. Valentine's Day kind of turned out to be an eating holiday. I made heart-shaped pancakes and round ones with chocolate chips in the shape of a heart for breakfast, a heart-shaped BBQ chicken pizza for lunch, and a nice dinner with a tablecloth, candles, and nice dishes. I thought when Sam's old enough I'd like to have the kids pick widows in the neighborhood to go visit on Valentine's Day, too. Does anyone have traditions you do with your family? And any ideas for St. Patrick's Day?
6 comments:
My lands you are creative. We are just making our cookies today, and valentines was a week ago.
That pizza looks totally yummy.
We didn't do a thing for V-day. I'm a sloth.
jen! we did the same heart shaped breakfast with strawberry milk, heart shaped pizza and candle lit dinner! great minds think alike! ;) st patti's: scavenger hunt complete with a treasure map!
that pizza does look delicious...
our valentines tradition is breakfast in bed... heart shaped waffles strawberries and a smoothie. on their tray is their valentine, a baggie of treats and a book.
St patricks day is a green meal at some point in the day and a scavenger hunt done by the coolest little leprachon: me.
We did heart shaped waffles too, colored pink :) Love your heart pizza!!
St.Patricks day we do green eggs and ham, and that's about it..I need more traditions too.
Looks delicious! I've been wanting to start some more traditions like that but keep saying 'oh when Brooklyn is older' but you motivated me to start right now! It's fun no matter how old they are :)
And your cute little crafts - adorable!
Post a Comment