I love your blog! Wow, you have gotten festive this year! And I love your crafts... I personally think the crazy stitching on the pillow turned out great :-) I can't believe how much Sam and John look like... they look identical!! It's so cute!! I am happy to see them, glad you are a blogger... unfortunately I am not (yet) :-) Hope you are good, talk with you soon. Michelle
Hey, I just noticed that you won!! (on the I Never Grew Up Birthday Bash) Congratulations! A $50 Gift Card! That's awesome!! I wanna see what you buy with that. :)
2 comments:
Hi Jen!
I love your blog! Wow, you have gotten festive this year! And I love your crafts... I personally think the crazy stitching on the pillow turned out great :-) I can't believe how much Sam and John look like... they look identical!! It's so cute!! I am happy to see them, glad you are a blogger... unfortunately I am not (yet) :-) Hope you are good, talk with you soon. Michelle
Hey, I just noticed that you won!!
(on the I Never Grew Up Birthday Bash)
Congratulations! A $50 Gift Card! That's awesome!! I wanna see what you buy with that. :)
Post a Comment