I'm the proud mother to this silly guy. not only does he have marker all over his lips and mouth, but he's got pen marks on his forehead...that's special
That is so funny! I remember years ago that I was babysitting for my mom and I hadn't heard my little sister for awhile. She was about 2 I think. Anyway, I found her behind her closed bedroom door covered from head to toe, and yes she was covered minus her diaper area, with bright pink marker! She had been coloring herself:)
He is sooo cute. I just want to kiss him all over. i miss you. How are you? I want to meet up with you one of the next times i am in town. I need to see those cute babies.
5 comments:
That is so funny! I remember years ago that I was babysitting for my mom and I hadn't heard my little sister for awhile. She was about 2 I think. Anyway, I found her behind her closed bedroom door covered from head to toe, and yes she was covered minus her diaper area, with bright pink marker! She had been coloring herself:)
Ha ha! Parker loves to do this too. :)
He is sooo cute. I just want to kiss him all over. i miss you. How are you? I want to meet up with you one of the next times i am in town. I need to see those cute babies.
LOL! That picture is cute!
Silly Kid!!
Post a Comment